We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth and pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the company’s own policy.
Inclusive and Exclusive cost policy:
- Company offers fully inclusive and partial inclusive package where fully inclusive package comprises all accommodation with Meal (B, L & D), all surface/air transportation, guide charge, sightseeing entrance fees and permits as mentioned itinerary. Comprehensive Medical kit & Accidental medical insurance will be applied as per the company’s policy. And also partial inclusive package includes some of important accommodations (Hotels) with meal, transportation as made a mutual agreement between Customer & company.
- These are exclusive cost in package trip: Rescue/Health Insurance, Travel/Trekking Gears, Personal expenses-Drinks & Souvenirs, Gratuities for staff and any additional cost due to natural calamities and political disturbance.
Booking & Payment Policy:
- Booking must be before a week prior. (Booking must be 15 days before during the peak season)
- 30 % of total amount must be made for booking the trip.
- Cent percentage amount must be paid before a day of departure.
- Cancellation must reach before confirmation trip.
- Once the booking is confirmed (10 % cancellation will be charged before three days and 30% cancellation will be charged before a day (24 hour).
- Amount will not refund in same day.
- No cancellation will be charged due to weather forces of nature and other circumstances beyond our control.
A valid identity (Passport or Citizenship or voter ID or driver license copy) will be collected by company while making a booking. These all documents are kept in company’s office with maintaining customers’ privacy.
Orientation/Briefing and Trip Operation Policy:
- Briefing before confirmation: As per the clients’ demand (date, place & time) Formal or informal briefing will be provided by Operator.
- Briefing after confirmation: Formal orientation will be provided by Operator before 3 days remain to go for trip.
- During the trip: Provide a proper guiding and take care of each individual for safety, security & health issues. Every evening we make a gathering for next day’s program briefing and interaction with guide (Socialization-caring & sharing approach)
Clothing and Personal Packing Items:
We recommend you to bring following personal items to make your journey cozy. Be sure to bring warm as night and early mornings can be quite chilly to downright cold, Personal medicines, first aid kits, cosmetics, tooth brush, water bottle (as possible better to carry thermos bottle) toiletries, Sunglasses, note book, pen & paper, Camera and storage chips. We recommend Gore-Tex as autumn and winter is high cold, down jacket, Raincoat, or windbreakers, thermal under wear jackets, warm trousers and woolen shirt, warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, comfortable shoes, bags (back site carrying) woolen balaclava (monkey cap), scarf/dust mask to protect your eye and nose from dust & sleeping bag for trekking.
As you are travelling over new place with new food. You are likely to symptoms and discomfort of new environment (headache, nausea, Loss of appetite, exhaustion etc) until your body adjust to be new environment with food. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual, Drink plenty of water(Minimum 3 liters a day), be calm, do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry your personal medicines if you are taking now. All first aid (Medical kits) will be taken by your guide/Operators.
Risk and Liabilities:
Ghumnajau.com and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all trip in Nepal & all over countries are conducted strictly under the rule and regulation of company, therefore Ghumnajau.com and its counterpart shall not be responsible and liable for any change and alternation in program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest and personal cancellation of trip, avoid the rules, sickness, accidents and any other extra cause incurred thereof born by the clients on the spots.