A trip in the Nepal’s popular trekking region Annapurna Conservation Area to the stunning wonderful typical Gurung village: Ghandruk Village (1940 M. Altitude).
Destinations: |Ghandruk Village| Pokhara|
Duration: 4 Days
Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges.
Mode of access: Surface transport & Trek
Trip Season: Feb-Jun & Sep-Dec
Day 01 Flight Kathmandu to Pokhara & Drive to Kimche & Hike to Ghandruk Village ( 2 hours trekking only. )
Day 02 Excursion in Ghandruk village (surrounding with Old Ghandruk)
Day 03 Decent to Kimche & Drive to Pokhara
Day 04 Flight Pokhara to Kathmandu
|Bandipur, Gorkha, Begnas lake|
15 Sep 2018
18 Sep 2018
- 1 nights twin shairng accommodation at 3 shart hotel in Pokhara.
- 2 nights accommodation at Homestay/Lodge in Ghandruk.
- Internal fligth ( Kathmandu/Pokhara Round trip).
- All meal are included excpet Pokhara.
- Breakfast is included in Pokhara ( BB plan)
- All ground transportation in private vehicle.
- ACAP & TIMS permits.
- Experience professional guide.
- Sight-seeing Entrance fees.
- Medical insurance
- Medical kits
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In the case of strike & natural calamities expenses for extra days/nights beside the trip.