- One of the best thrill adventure 4WD tour in the world.
- World highest altitude Lake at 4919 " Tilicho Glacier Lake"
- Spectacular High Mountain peaks, beutiful Manang Valley villages and ethnic culture.
Tilicho lake trek is known for the world’s highest lake located in Manang District of Nepal in the Annapurna range at an altitude of 4919m. Among the different trek to Annapurna regions, Tilicho Lake trek is also famous for its religious point of view as many Hindu pilgrims from around the world visit this lake. The trek is undoubtedly providing some majestic panoramic view, great variety of culture and diversity, finest deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal. The place is rich with the wide range of people and terrain, sub-tropical to high, dry landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau. The trail leads you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups.
Tilicho Lake Trek starts right from Besisahar to famous Annapurna circuit route, which goes along the Marsyangdi River valley, with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. Every day we will see the different landscapes as the trail start from subtropical climate and end at the snow line. For the lovers of nature it a magnificent and real opportunity to see a lake at this altitude and also it is famous for the religious point of view.
We will make a journey with 4WD Jeep. It is completely adventure drive crossing through Rocky Mountain. Himalayan high valley, which makes feel a journey thrill adventure. And 4WD drive goes up to Khangsar Village (12, 136 ft. altitude.). after then we make a short hike to Tilicho Base Camp. It takes 4 hours. The trail passes through Landside area. During this moment. Each and every step instruction of guide should be followed for safe trekking.
After reaching at Tilicho Base Camp Altitude of 13,612 ft. stay night there for rest and accamalitization. Next day we will hike to Tilicho lake 16368ft. It takes 4-8 hours. It depends on your walking pattern.
This overland tour with short highly strenuous grading trek we offers for those individuals/group who has limited time to experience thrill adventure behind the Himalayas. We complete the trip within a week. But one more important thing is that All interested individuals should be as much as fit. Or before starting this trip At least a week cardio practice as well as fast walk/running practice for it.
Tilicho a high altitude lake trek will keep you regaling your experiences for years to come. Take on the challenge of this difficult trek and the rewards will be immeasurable and a true once in a lifetime experience. Tilicho lake will be a perfect destination for those who aspire to venture into some of the less trodden remote regions of Nepal apart from the regular trekking routes.
Destinations: | Tilicho Lake | Manang Village | Gangpurna Glacier lake | Agro Manang
Duration: 6 Nights/7 Days
Accommodation: Hotel & Lodge
Mode of Access: Surface transport & Trek
Max Altitude: 4920m.
Group size: 5-15 pax.
Day 1 Kathmandu to Besisahar/Taal.
Day 2 Drive to Manang/Khangsar
Day 3 Trek to Tilicho Base Camp ( TBC)
Day 4 Trek to Tilicho Lake to TBC
Day 5 Trek to Khangsar & drive to chame
Day 6 Drive to Besishahar
Day 7 Drive to Kathmandu
| Bandipur |Rafting at Marshayngdi river |Pokhara | travel in night (Beshishahr/Ktm)|
17 Aug 2018
23 Aug 2018
17 Apr 2019
29 Apr 2019
- All meals (B, L, D) on Open/Choice Menu Whilst on Tour with Tea & coffe.
- Twin sharing accommodaiton in 3 star hotel in Beshisahar for 2 nights.
- Accommodation at clean and cozy lodges during overland tour.
- All ground transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary on private vehicle.
- Nepal's goverment licnese holder (authorized) guide with 1: 5 assistant guide to client ratio.
- Off road experienced driver.
- All required permits for restriction zone as well as ACAP & TIMS ( $ 540.00).
- Comorenhensive first aid kits.
- Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket (It must be returned after completion of trek).
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Medical insurance for the client
- All Government taxes
- International airfare, Visa and Health/Rescue insurance
- Meals at Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from tour due to any reason)
- Personal expenses - Drinks & Souvenirs
- Gratuities for staff