A trip in the Nepal’s west north part. The mustang district behind the Annapurna Himalayas range. Mustang district to the stunning surrounding stratified rock formation Chhuksang Valley.
|Tatopan| |Jomsom |Marpha |Kagbeni| |Muktinath |Chuksang Valley-Mustang gate|
Duration: 6 Nights/7Days
Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges & Teahouses.
Mode of access: By surface transport & Trek
Group size: 5-15 Pax.
Trip Season: Feb-Jun & Sep-Dec.
Day 1 Kathmandu to Pokhara/Beni.
Day 2 Drive to Jomsom (via Ghasa)
Day 3 Drive to Muktinath & Chhusang Valley.
Day 4 Drive back to Marpha via Kagbeni.
Day 5 Drive to Pokhara.
Day 6 Final departure to Kathmandu.
| Chitwan| |Extra days in Pokhara|
31 Aug 2018
05 Sep 2018
- All meals (B, L, D) on Open/Choice Menu Whilst on Tour with Tea & coffe.
- Twin sharing accommdaoitn in 3 star hotel, Pokhara for a night.
- Accommodation at clean and cozy lodges during overland tour.
- All ground transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary on Dprivate vehicle.
- Nepal's goverment licnese holder (authorized) guide with 1: 5 assistant guide to client ratio.
- Off road experienced driver.
- All required permits for restriction zone as well as ACAP & TIMS ( $ 540.00).
- Comorenhensive first aid kits.
- Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket (It must be returned after completion of trek).
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Medical insurance for the client
- All Government taxes
- International airfare, Visa and Health/Rescue insurance
- Meals at Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from tour due to any reason)
- Personal expenses - Drinks & Souvenirs
- Gratuities for staff