A trip in the Nepal’s popular trekking region Annapurna Conservation Area to the stunning wonderful Small village Australian Camp (1900 M. Altitude).
|Australian Camp | Dhampus Village | Pokhara|
Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges.
Mode of access: Surface transport & Trek
Trip Season: Feb-Jun & Sep –Dec.
Day 01 Kathmandu to Pokhara by drive.
Day 02 Pokhara to Kande & trek to Dhampus via Australian Camp
Day 03 Dhampus/Phedi to Pokhara
Day 04 Pokhara to Kathmandu
| Chitwan | Bandipur| Extra night at Pokhara|
31 Aug 2018
03 Sep 2018
- 2 nights accommodation at 3 star hotel in Pokhara.
- 1 night accommodaiton at Lodge/Homestay in Dhampus.
- All meal included ( 4 lunch, 3 Dinnner, 4 Breakfast )
- All ground transportation in private vehilce.
- Experience professional guide.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- All Travel Permits ( TIMS & ACAP permits )
- Medical insurance
- Medical kit.
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In the case of strike & natural calamities expenses for extra days/nights beside the trip.